The success of our entire operation lies in our service centres.
Our business model of the Kwik Fit System works best when we have skilled and knowledgeable people running centres in prominent locations.
If you already own or operate a single or small chain of garages, service centres or tyre shops and would like to benefit from an international business you could consider becoming a Centre Franchisee. You would become part of your local Kwik Fit network operated by a Master Franchisee for your country and benefit from Kwik Fit's international buying power, knowledge, business support and strong brand.
What we expect our Centre Franchisees to bring:
- The ability and desire to run your own business.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Awareness of your local market.
- A suitable property for conversion into a Kwik Fit centre.
- The desire to be part of a strong brand.
- The ability to work as part of a team in your own country and internationally.
- Ability to identify and respond to customer needs.
- Professionalism and commitment to quality.
If you would like to register your interest with us for a Centre Franchise please contact us with information on your existing skills and business or to discuss opportunities in your local area.