At the present time we are looking for new Master Franchisees to operate across whole or significant parts of Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Luxembourg.
As a Master Franchisee you will benefit from Kwik Fit's:
- Know-How: The Kwik Fit System, our manuals, training, business processes, best practice, centre format and design, product and pricing information accessed through a dedicated web portal/resource centre.
- Expertise: Initial and on-going support; access to our market leading Training Centre in the United Kingdom.
- Materials: Forms, procedures, branding and marketing materials.
- Group Purchasing Power: improved margins – for example, rebates from key tyre and some mechanical suppliers, workshop equipment purchasing; and our 'own label' tyres.
- Technology: a Kwik Fit domain name, web site structure, information technology support, point of sale support.
- Branding: the Kwik Fit brand, membership of a European guarantee network.
- Fleet: European contacts.
Our 'know-how' is the basis of the Kwik Fit System. This consists of tried, trusted and proven processes and operational procedures backed by many years of cumulative know-how. The Kwik Fit System is much more than an operating framework because it provides you, our Master Franchisee, with everything you need to set up, operate and develop your Kwik Fit Network of Centre Franchises in your local market as well as making you part of the Kwik Fit family, with its experience and support systems and our commitment to helping you grow your own business successfully.
What we expect our Master Franchisees to bring:
- In-depth business experience and skills.
- Knowledge of their local market.
- The desire to be part of a strong brand.
- The drive and commitment to build a great Kwik Fit network in the local market.
- Ability to identify and respond to customer needs.
- Professionalism and commitment to quality.
- Financial commitment to the Kwik Fit concept and format.
- Legal compliances – a the Franchise Agreement, all local legal requirements
- Ability to deliver results, on time; and
- Delivery of profit and volume targets.
This provides us with the ideal partnership with which to develop a strong network and achieve our vision to become the largest tyre and automotive parts repair network in the world through high profile franchised Kwik Fit centres. If you're interesting in joining us as a Master Franchisee contact us for more information and to discuss the opportunities available.